|Terms and Conditions
- The vehicle must be accessible at the time of collection, not blocked in by other vehicles or parked in such a manner that would make it impossible for us to reverse our truck up to it.
- We will honour any quote we provide, subject to the facts we are supplied with are accurate.
- If the vehicle requires pushing or manoeuvring then there must be someone present to assist. We do appreciate that a vehicle can't always be left in a suitable loading place prior to our arrival; if someone cannot be present please inform us in advance so we can make prior arrangements at no extra cost to you.
- Any vehicle that is in such a condition as to be unsuitable for transportation (loose panels and other serious structural defects etc) or will not roll within reason (seized gearbox, wheels, brakes etc.) then it will not be transported and any deposit will not be refunded.
- Damage during transit. We will only be held responsible for damage caused by us during loading and unloading or anything else caused as a direct result of our actions. Any damage caused by outside forces, such as loose chipping's on a road surface, cannot be covered. This does not apply to any road accident where there is no question as to the cause of the damage sustained.
- Where a collection delivery time is agreed, there must be someone at each location to despatch and accept the vehicle (unless prior arrangements have been made with ourselves). Waiting times in excess of one hour will be charged at £25 per hour.
- Whilst we aim to arrive at the designated times, we can not be held responsible for circumstances out of our control, traffic jams etc. But we will keep any parties involved fully informed of any delays by phone, along with revised estimated arrival times.
- When we buy scrap vehicles, you are required to produce proof of vehicle ownership I.e. logbook.
- We cannot be held responsible for any loss of income or other factors not outlined here.
- Cheques will only be accepted with a valid cheque gaurantee card.
- Please contact us if you have any queries.
- Collecting your information
- Pulling Power Recovery Data Protection Notice
- Informing you about products and services
- What will we do with your personal information?
- How to access your personal information
- Users aged 16 years and under
Collecting your information
From time to time, you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself (e.g. name and email address etc) in order to receive or use services on our website. We cannot accept responsibility for unauthorised access to your information that is outside our control.
We will act in accordance with current legislation. Our Data Protection Notice is given below.
Pulling Power Recovery Data Protection Notice
Pulling Power Recovery may use the information you provide for administration, marketing, customer services and profiling your purchasing preferences.
If you give us information about another person, in doing so you confirm that they have given you permission to provide it to us and for us to be able to process their personal data (including sensitive personal data) and also that you have told them who we are and what we will use their data for, as set out in this notice.
You have the right to ask for a copy of your information and to correct any inaccuracies*.
*a small charge will apply only for a copy of your information
Informing you about products and services
We offer motoring related products such as breakdown services, vehicle disposal, vehicle storage and sales. We may also share your information within our management. By providing us with your contact details, you will be indicating to us and our business management, your consent to us and them, contacting you by mail, telephone, fax, email, and SMS/MMS to let you know about any goods, services or promotions of our own, or our business management, which may be of interest to you unless you indicate an objection to receiving such messages by contacting us.
What will we do with your personal information?
We will only use your information for the purposes that you would reasonably anticipate or that we state when we collect it and, where necessary, for which you have given us your consent. We will contact you, or pass your information to our business management, for marketing purposes unless you have contacted us that we may not do so. We are committed to treating your personal data with due care and in accordance with the data protection principles.
How to access your personal information
Please address requests to Pulling Power Recovery Limited, 27 Hall Road, Saltley, Birmingham, B8 1DH (Please note that a small fee of £10.00 will be charged for dealing with these requests). If you believe that any of the data we hold about you is incorrect or being misused or want further information you may contact us at the above address.
Users aged 16 years and under
If you are 16 or under you must have permission from a parent or guardian before you give us personal information. If we find that we have received information from you without the appropriate consent, we reserve the right to cancel all transactions and services and remove all personal data that you have supplied. You will be able to re-instate your request when you have the required permission.
Any vehicle that is in such a condition as to be unsuitable for transportation (loose panels and other serious structural defects etc) or will not roll within reason (seized gearbox, wheels, brakes etc.) then it will not be transported. A callout fee will be charged and any deposit given will not be refunded.
Any pre-bookings for any of our services can be cancelled 8 hours before the time of the booking by telephoning/or SMS: 07867637635, emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org, or writing to us at: Pulling Power Recovery Ltd, 27 Hall Road, Saltley, Birmingham, B8 1DH and a full refund for all deposits will be issued. The cancellation is free of charge. We are a 24 hour service so cancellations can be done at any time.
On our local rate charges (Birmingham), these charges only apply to a pick up point of a 4 mile radius of Ward End, B8 2AW and the drop off point of the vehicle collected must be within 4 miles of where the car was picked up from. On our national rates we charge a minimum of £40.